This item is a replacement flame failure device for Cannon cookers. It is a genuine Cannon part, although it is also suitable for appliances from Creda and Hotpoint. If your cooker was made by any of these three companies, we recommend specifying your brand and model number using the search filters on the left-hand side of the Cooker Spare Parts search page; this will enable us to show you the spare parts that suit your oven.
Flame failure devices are designed to stem the flow of flammable gas when your cooker's flame gets extinguished. Any number of things can cause the flame to go out - draughts, liquids, momentary interruption of gas supply - and you need to know that, if your flame goes out, your FFD will be there to keep everything safe. A working FFD is a minimum safety requirement in all gas-burning appliances.
Order the Cannon flame failure device before 3.30pm today and receive it tomorrow! Don't forget to tick 'Next Day Delivery'!
· Genuine Cannon spare part
· Also suitable for select Belling, Creda and Hotpoint appliances
· Cannon FFD
· Cuts the gas supply off in your cooker if the flame is extinguished
· A minimum requirement for all gas cookers
· Please check the model number of your cooker before purchasing