Are you looking to replace both the flame sensing device and the solenoid valve on your cooker due to them being faulty? If so, this Leisure FSD solenoid inlet valve is just the part you need!
The flame sensing device picks up whether the flame has been extinguished in your cooker, and if it has, it can cut the gas supply off. The solenoid inlet valve is responsible for the flow of gas in to your oven.
This Leisure FSD solenoid inlet valve is a genuine Leisure spare part that will have your cooker back to normal before you know it. Please be sure to enter both the manufacturer and model number of your appliance before purchasing this part, to ensure that it is compatible. For any other queries regarding your model number, please visit the help centre via the link in the top right corner of the page.
· Genuine Leisure spare part
· Also compatible with certain Beko and Stoves appliances
· Leisure FSD (Flame Safety Device)
· Comes with a Solenoid Inlet Valve
· Please check the compatibility of your cooker before purchasing this part