Just like all things in life, ovens are not meant to last forever and unfortunately, are prone to the odd problem here and there. If you have a Cannon cooker that has a faulty oven and unsure as to what the problem may be, here we list the potential causes to your cannon oven problems and how we can help to solve them.
Your Oven is Overheating
If you find that your Cannon oven is cooking at abnormally high temperatures, there could be several oven parts that could be at faults such as the thermostat or cooling fan.
- Faulty Thermostat – A thermostat is responsible for regulating the heat inside of your Cannon oven. Therefore, if this part isn’t functioning properly, the heat produced by your oven is going to be off, causing your meals to be either under or overcooked. This can be a major issue as you will constantly have to keep an eye on your meals as they cook, ensuring they don’t burn. If you check your thermostat and do find that this is what is causing your Cannon cooker problems, then our collection of quality replacement Cannon thermostats will get your cooking back on track.
Browse Cannon Thermostats >
- Faulty Cooling Fan – If you find that your thermostat is in good working condition, then another part which may be at the root of your overheating issues is your Cannon oven’s cooling fan. The role of this part speaks for itself. It’s meant to keep the temperature of your cooker down whilst it’s cooking your food. If it’s broken, then the temperature is going to rise leading to overcooked food. If you find that your cooling fan is the issue, you can purchase your replacement here!
Browse Cannon Cooling Fans >
Prolonged Cooking Times
Everyone wants their meals to either cook in the time stated on the packaging or quicker. There’s nothing worse than feeling hungry and deciding to cook a quick bite for it to take twice as long as planned. So, if you find that your cooking times are taking a lot longer than usual, there again maybe a couple of parts to blame.
- Faulty Oven Element – Your oven’s element is responsible for producing and distributing the heat required to cook your food. If this part is faulty, then there is not going to be enough heat to properly cook your food in the designated times, leading to increased cooking times. You can browse our range of spare Cannon oven element below.
Browse Cannon Elements >
- Broken Oven Door Seal – Your oven door seal is a strip of rubber that is attached to the rim of your oven door, providing protection as well as retaining heat to the inside of your oven whilst it cooks your food. Therefore, if there is an area or several areas where your door seal has come loose from the oven door, valuable heat could be escaping which is causing your food to take longer to cook. If your Cannon oven door seal has, in fact, come loose, you can buy a spare from us today.
Browse Cannon Oven Seals >
Oven Not Heating Up
If you find that your Cannon cooker is not heating up at all, meaning you’re unable to cook anything whatsoever, then these are the parts that you will need to check to ensure they are working correctly.
- Oven Element – Again, your Cannon’s oven element is what produces the heat needed to cook your foods. If this part is faulty or has completely stopped working, then no heat is going to be produced which stops your foods from cooking.
Oven Clock Broken
How are you going to keep track of your cooking times if your Cannon’s oven clock is broken? For sure you can most likely use a smartphone or voice assistant to set a timer but why should you if you can have a perfectly fine oven clock? Besides, who wants to listen to one of those annoying alarm sounds over a traditional oven ‘ding’ anyway? In fact, some oven may not work at all if the clock is broken, so avoiding getting it replaced isn’t an option at all. Below you can browse our collection of oven clocks and timers to make your Cannon cooker problems a thing of the past.
Browse Cannon Clocks >
Oven Door Not Opening/Closing
What good is having a cooker if you’re not able to even open or close the oven door to cook your meals? If you can’t open your door, you’re not going to be able to get your food inside, and if you can’t close it, the heat needed to cook your food will just escape. Here at Cooker Spare Parts, we have a choice of oven door parts that are sure to help any of these two issues.
- Replacement Handles – If your oven door handle has broken or is completely missing, then you’re not going to be able to open or close your door, making your oven completely unusable. Take a look at our range of spare oven door handles below.
Browse Cannon Door Handles >
- Faulty Hinges – Your oven door’s hinges may also be the cause of your door issues. If you have broken hinges, then these are going to be causing your oven door either not open or close the way it should. Ultimately, leading to your cooking times increasing as a result of escaping heat or the door not opening at all. Browse our spares below!
Browse Cannon Oven Hinges >
These are the most common problems that you’ll find with your Cannon cooker. But, with our quality range of spare parts, these issues will soon become a thing of the past. Whether you’re in the market for genuine replacement parts of quality alternatives, we are sure to have just what you’re looking for right here at Cooker Spare Parts. Each one of our replacement Cannon parts comes with an incredible 180-day warranty, so no matter which spares you buy, you can rest assured that they will last the test of time to keep your Cannon cooker running to its best and help to avoid any further oven problems.
For more information on how our spare parts can help your Cannon cooker problems or to learn more about an individual product type/range, then please feel free to contact a member of the CSP team today by calling 02920 452 510 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.