Zanussi produces a fantastic range of top-of-the-line cookers, but accidents can happen with even the best ovens. If your Zannusi oven glass door has shattered it can be a real pain, perhaps you shut the door too forcefully, an object hit it, or you aren't too sure - either way, it's time to find a suitable replacement.
If an oven glass door has shattered it will not only let heat escape when trying to cook but it is also at risk of smashing completely. This is why you should never use your oven once the glass has shattered, you're better off ordering a replacement part, and luckily we have lots on offer. To see our full range of Zanussi oven glass replacements, click here.
Ensure the glass you select is compatible with your model before ordering. Read the product description carefully to avoid ordering a part that will not fit. Once you have received the Zanussi oven glass to replace your shattered oven door, follow the instructions below to replace it yourself!
How to replace your shattered Zanussi oven door:
- The first thing you will need to do is clean up any broken glass from your kitchen, it can be a real safety hazard and we don't want any more accidents regarding this shattered glass door!
- Next, you'll have to remove the oven door, most simply just unlatch so you can lift it off its hinges. Be careful not to disturb all or the remaining shattered glass.
- Depending on whether it is the outside or inner glass that is broken, you may need to unscrew the inner shell from the main door frame. Lay the door down carefully and unscrew the panel.
- Then you should be able to access the broken glass from the oven door, if it can't be removed in one piece, use protective gloves to remove the stray shards from the door.
- Now it's time to insert the new glass pane, make sure it is clean and smudge free and lay it in place.
- Reattach the screws as they were before you removed them and reattach the fixed oven door back to the main oven
- And there you have it! You should have successfully replaced your Zanussi shattered oven door!
If you have any further questions about your Zanussi oven or any other query you think we may be able to help with, feel free to get in touch. Our friendly team of experts are always here to help so give us a call on, 02920 452 510.